I am so sad!! Im dying inside?

Hello. i feel dying!! I dont know what to do!! My boyfriend ask me for space and his exact words were '' Don't start making problems. Grow up ur mind. And we need time from each other to think good and recognize stuff. U do good and think good''. He sent me this after having a lot of arguments recently. It has been 9 days today and i sent him and email two days ago and he did not respond to me. I know this is not about seeing someone else or cheating. I am trying to respect him but i am scare that he is using this as an excuse to dissapear from my life. Since he always answers to my emails. We have been 3 years together and we are from different cultures. Sometimes we dont understand each other because we are from different cultures but since i am mix learn how to understand each other and have patience. I am 23 and he is 25 . For us is out first relationship but now since 8 months we are in long distance. we have problems of trust. He does not trust me because I lie to him about big things and he does not trust me anymore but we love each other a lot. I try to show him i change but he is sturborn and he does not let me show him i am change. Sometimes when he gets mad he stops talking and then he talks back after 3 o 4 days. He has temperament. He is not a great talker. He does not like to tell his problems or what is in his mind. He keeps things inside him. I am an introvert too but with him im more open. He is also a overthinker and studborn. Also i think he is stress with his life but I always try to help him. What I should do? I do not want to lose him! He is the one i want forever Thanks!

02

What Guys Said 2

• Space is what a pussy says for breakup. It makes you think he'll want you again at some point in the future which never happens. It also leaves the door open so he can drift in and out of your life and use you as a backup plan when he can't find someone else. This is over permanently and completely and you will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it

• If he meant break up he would say it i think! Thanks for reply

• Sorry dont agree!! Its bad to make generalizations!!

• Ok have fun with that

• what did you lie to him about?

• About some important stuff but do you think space is an excuse or maybe he really need it!! I am so sad!!

• I believe trust is something that once it's broken, it's never fully recovered. so he probably is just feeling better, and like he can't trust you at all, with anything. there's no future in that, I do think it might be an excuse, don't talk to him, that will make him more angry. he might only miss you if you stop talking to him

What Girls Said 0