Guys: What do you think my ex is really trying to say?

My boyfriend broke up with me one month ago. In the past 2 weeks he has occasionally told me he still loves me but he can't be with me right now. Our relationship was great and we ended on good terms. Last week he told me he doesn't know if he wants to go back into a relationship with me or not. Today he told me he doesn't want to at all. I got upset and I asked him why and I told him I'm still in love with him. He didn't say anything back and stormed out of the room. 5 minutes later he came back and he said it's too hard for him right now. I told him I'm worth it and that I will change the better and all he said was "I can't I'm sorry." I still want to try to get him to work on this with me but I feel like it's hopeless now. Guys, what do you think? I really need a guys perceptive because all my girlfriends are telling me the same old thing of how he's not worth it.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it up and stop being pathetic. It's over permanently and completely and you will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after.

What Guys Said 4

• He may just need some time to figure it all out, just stay positive and be supportive. Just ask him how he is doing occasionally and just remind him that you still care about him.

• You still young so another will come ur way. Just get over this guy.

• Sounds like he's confused and might be split between you and another girl. Not 100% sure though. Maybe something is his personal life is really bugging him

• 0|1