I had sexual intercourse with my boss and his wife found out he cheat cause she found my bra at his house what should I do?

1120

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you do that knowing he was married? How would you feel if you were his wife and did you even consider that before hand?

• no I didn't consider that :'( I just wanted a promotion :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• Hang your head in shame and learn some morals would be a start 👌🏼

• I can't do that

• OK do you think I'm get fire for work

• I know people at my workplace have been fired over it, both the boss and the subordinate. If you do get fired you've also put yourself as risk of not getting any positive references and in the generation of social media your reputation could get smashed ruining further opportunities.
      Depends on your employee contract though, hope you're not in an at-will state or that there is no morality clause

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 19

• did you learn a lesson?

• I think your position at your current job has been terminated!

Best of luck in all your future endeavors.

• There's nothing much you can do. It all depends on what he will do with you.

• Pray... and hope they aren't Muslim so you don't get stoned to death or beheaded.

• It's not your problem. It's a problem for him. And if it spoils his relation with his wife , he may come to you for more sex. So you will benefit more from this incident. Have fun and more sex. Spoil the lives of all men who go for sex in spite of having dedicated wives.

• you are fucked up

• Do nothing you've done enough. You left that bra their on purpose so his wife would find it.

• Be more responsible with your bras

• Damn 😂
    You did wrong and ruined his family

• R. i. p

• go somewhere far

• how can his wife be sure thatz ur bra.. u must be having an affair with his wife too

• Does she know it was you?

• trolling

• Stay away but if you go back for more hope its good.

• I quit the job

• Maybe you can train one to do you how you want and what gets your juices flowing.

• I don't know :p

• Do nothing.

• LMFAO! Was it obvious? Maybe you could pass it off as one of hers? What's your bra size and how does the wife compare?

• I'm a B cup and his wife like a double D her boobs are huge

• Is she a fatty or something? Or just stacked? I guess she won't mistake your bra for hers! lol! I suppose it's also clearer how you ended up leaving braless and not noticing!

• Oh that's a tricky one. Worst can happen is he will fire you, his wife probably divorce him. You are treading on thin ice. Leave the job, move on. x

• SO, why aren't you having a threesome with the wife too?

• she doesn't like me

• Be nice to her all the time and flirt with her, no matter how she treats you. Just be her bitch and take any abuse she gives out, but keep being nice and flirty until she eventually just gives up and has sex with you. Then you can eventually have them both.

What Girls Said 10

• What a home wrecker. Where is your self respect. Your boss of all people. How do just leave your bra? Like did she catch you guys in the act and you ran out? You screwed up and now you better be ready to take things like an adult.

• face it.. you're a home wrecker... how do you feel about destroying a relationship? would you like if the same thing was done to you?

• No morals... no self respect... not much you can do. Guess Karma had a way to catch up on you lol

• You girls should stop bashing her! We are in 2017 and we can do whatever we want! Girlpower lol! I would just ignore and go on with my life. If you feel bad send the wife an email and apologize thats it

• Does she know it's u? It could be anyone's bra

• no but she can find out

• Why would you sleep with someone's husband in the first place anyway, well unless you're in love with him. Do nothing

• leave it there

• Not a damn thing. How she know it's YOUR bra? Did you sew your name in you bra? A bra is a bra, it's not an ID, drivers license, paystub, or W2, it don't have your name on it. Admit to nothing. Even if he admit that he slept with you, lie. If confronted act hurt that he would even say he slept with you. Say it is an assassination of your character. Unless there is video footage in 720p HD, you did NO-THING, nothing at all.

In the future, as Nene Leakes would say, "Close your legs to married men." & try (& by try, I mean DON'T FUCKING DO IT) not to sleep with your boss.

Also, how the fuck did you leave your bra? Did you not feel your tits hanging free compared to when you came to their house?

• well he ask me if I could leave it and she but she said when she finds out who it is that person is in much trouble

• if I'm get fire form work?

• You might but there are ways around it.
      I don't fully understand why you would if you guys planned it. He wanted you to & from what you wrote, it seems like he doesn't love or respect his wife so I see no reason for this to spill over & effect you in a negative way. If he was trying to save his marriage he might have reason to fire you but clearly he doesn't care so deny, deny, deny. If it spills over into your work relationship & you end up fired, file a lawsuit & get him fired too.

• You're fired!

• Wear makeup of shame on your face, 'cause you just ruin other woman's family, because of your careless pussy