What should I do? I want him back?

Hi!

So my ex broke up with me 4 months ago and 2 weeks ago he told me he really missed me after he met me with some mutural friends. We were in no contact the four months after he broke up. But he didn't regret breaking up and didn't think it would work our if we got back together

What is the best thing for me to do if i want him back? What should i do for him to miss me
more and maybe come back? Cut contact or keep it?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I would suggest just moving on, most of the time, teenage relationships don't last long and are really just good practice for later on and you start dating serious guys who have goals and want to start establishing a life. i now u may still have "feelings" for him but just give someone else a shot, u never know it may surprise u and help you almost completely forget the last guy. The main thing is just do what you think is right. You could take anyone's advice but in the end it's still best to decide on your own and do what you feel is the best thing to do.

• And i know the best thing is to cut contact for me to move on, but i can't 😩 I've tried for 4 months now and i can't Get him out of my brain

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure you always seem hot, smiling, and having fun all the time around him if you see him around often. Show him you're doing awesome, it'll make him want you like crazy.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm speaking from experience here, the best thing you can do is to move on and live a good life without him. it's best for you to move on, and there is a chance it could make him miss you more, but you won't want him back because you moved on.

• If he thinks it's not worth carrying on , then move on. Your relationship won't be as exciting as to where you left off. x

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!