Why is he mad tho? ?

My ex and i are in pretty good terms he has a girlfriend and everything i am happy for him but when i told him im seeing someone he's being cold and acting weird shouldn't he be happy for me too?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• welp, who broke up with whom? grass is always greener on the other side.

people like to make other jealous after breakups especially if they where the ones that got dumped it's an ego boost. plus it might be upsetting to some to know their ex got with someone else they want to feel like they where the one. the list can go on and on for reasons why but everyone is different and so are the situations that lead to and ultimately caused the breakup.

• It was mutual

• He wanted to see other people now that he did he keeps coming back he used to rub it in that he was with someone new but now that i met someone he is being cold i also asked him to delete my pictures and he said he wasn't ready to do so

• So basically for him the grass was greener on the other side. wants to get with some other chicks, was probably expecting you to wait for him and be his sloppy seconds. but you moved on and he's butt hurt because you didn't wait for him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he knows you are no longer interested in him in that way and will give him the attention you used to, so now it's just bad for his ego. Also, maybe deep down he wants to move on and not be friends just cause he's moved on and realizes you have too.

What Guys Said 2

• He is obviously jealous which either means that he is unhappy in his relationship, still has feelings for you or most likely both.

• I think its both

• Listen to Hailee Steinfield - You're such A.
      It's the perfect song for you :p

• boys are like that.. it is normal.. u continue what u think is rite for u.. time will work on things..
    or dont talk to him.. maybe it will effect ur new relationship

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably jealous, he shouldn't be because the two of you broke up, unless he's not completely over you.

• Maybe he's jealous that you are gonna find someone better than him.. as long as you were single he was happy that you couldn't find anyone else.. but since now you're seeing someone else it has hurt his ego.
    it's just my opinion.. can't guarantee you obviously :3