Could my ex potentially want to get back with me?

I recently broke up with my boyfriend of two years. We were fighting a lot, and it was a mutual decision. However, I texted him after it happened an told him that I missed him, and asked if there was any possibility that we could maybe get back together and he said. "Trust me, I don't like this anymore than you but we need to give it more time." Do you think this means that there is potential for us to get back together?

13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything is possible but if you guys were fighting a lot maybe its for the best. I know how hard it is after a break up but sometimes its whats needed to figure out yourself and what you want from a SO. I just broke up with my boyfriend of 4.5 years and trust me almost every single day i think i made a mistake but then i think about how miserable we both were. I just keep telling myself if its meant to be it'll happen.

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he's moved on ! or too busy with his life right now ! either way who cannot think of you right now ! is incapable of thinking in and for future ! i know it's hard Even though no matter what duration and bond the relationship had... it was something... its always edy but it good in the long run so I would suggest !! you still have time ! trust me there is someone out there who is still waiting for a potential relationship with you !!!

• nope

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!