Could my ex potentially want to get back with me?

I recently broke up with my boyfriend of two years. We were fighting a lot, and it was a mutual decision. However, I texted him after it happened an told him that I missed him, and asked if there was any possibility that we could maybe get back together and he said. "Trust me, I don't like this anymore than you but we need to give it more time." Do you think this means that there is potential for us to get back together?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything is possible but if you guys were fighting a lot maybe its for the best. I know how hard it is after a break up but sometimes its whats needed to figure out yourself and what you want from a SO. I just broke up with my boyfriend of 4.5 years and trust me almost every single day i think i made a mistake but then i think about how miserable we both were. I just keep telling myself if its meant to be it'll happen.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he's moved on ! or too busy with his life right now ! either way who cannot think of you right now ! is incapable of thinking in and for future ! i know it's hard Even though no matter what duration and bond the relationship had... it was something... its always edy but it good in the long run so I would suggest !! you still have time ! trust me there is someone out there who is still waiting for a potential relationship with you !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!