Confront him or let it go?

I'm feeling insecure as to what else my boyfriend could be lying about... I've been putting it off but it's starting to bug me because he's been acting a little put off lately... I'm usually one to confront someone on something because I just want the truth even if it's painful or harsh but I'm worried to hear why he'd lie about something like this. He lied about how many baby moms he has... he said both his kids are from the same mother but that's not true the baby momma I know (small world a far friend of my sister) only has one kid which means his other kid is from a different mom... I don't have a problem dating a man with kids I myself am a daughter of a single mom so it's not something off putting to me but what bothers me is he lied even after I asked him twice... what do you guys think I should do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to say something because you don't want to be in a relationship with someone who lies to you. You need to make him understand that you can handle the truth, but lying is completely unacceptable. And you need to get on birth control if you aren't already.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ask him about it as you now know the truth and it will play on your mind otherwise. He may have faced rejection from somebody because of having 2 baby mommas or he may not not want to reveal both of them for other reasons, e. g. she messes up any relationship he has.

What Guys Said 1

• we all have secrets.

What Girls Said 1

• Confront him youulll regret it later

• I did and I just found out he was cheating on me these past few days