How do I get over a narcissistic ex bf?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years now. We were perfect in the beginning of the relationship and now things have gotten so bad. I've caught him cheating. He disrespects me. He curses me. And I always forgive him because he comes back and apologizes and I do it because I love him so much. He's laid his hands on me before and left bruises. Everytime I break up with him he finds his way back in my life and I fall for the trap. I broke up with him and instead of him trying to fix things he said I wasn't shit and that he should never have gotten back together with me a year ago. I'm so devastated and hurt. How do I get over him

30
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Ughh this sucks... i was in same situation but he has a personality disorder if he is narcissistic... but you have to know he doesn't really care about you as much it wil hurt its true.. he's manipulative , controling, abusive , selfish, self centerd etc so what is there to love a bout him really think about it.. dont let him play with your mind anymore... it will hurt but you will get over it... you will have to completely cut this person out your life..

• find someone better and learn that you can be independent and that you do not need him or any guy to be happy

• be busy.. don't wait for him and be ready for a new journey life doesn't stop with him gone