What Does This Say About Him?

He said how he happy that im happy and he kept saying yay and when he hugged me his face was touching mine. He always hugs me Twice which I thought was a bit weird. then he said he was like I was worried about me And was about to text me because I took some days off work he was thinking about where I was and how I was doing then he said he was about to call me because I haven't been there and he shook my hand for like 10 minutes and then we hugged and then he said he was going to come back to check on me and he said I looked nice and he said everything will be okay when I told him my grandmother passed away. And he always comes close to me and looks at me a lot. He holds my hand for a long time while talking to me. he says he is happy I am
happy almost all the time. Like why does his mood change around me he gets all excited and I don't know what to think of this.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's rather horny around you and is seeking a romantic relationship.

So more than a friend or a lover, he's acting like a seducer, not realising that he actually appears creepy rather than intriguing.

There... I've relayed your thoughts and his thoughts.

I've said it straight out - No BS

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0