Why did my ex requested to follow my Instagram?

I was dating a girl for a year, kinda a long distance relationship then she left me for a guy. we kept contacting for a while but I was emotionally abused so I blocked her from everywhere but Instagram (unfollowed). and we haven't talked for more than a month for the first time ever. yesterday she sent a follow request to my Instagram, I'm avoiding her, why is she doing that?

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• She probably wants to get back together with you, but she may also want to see how you were doing. You said you were emotionally abused (sorry about that, I hope you are better now!), did she know about that too. She may just want to know that you are safe and alive and healthy if you had problems like that. In this case, I think she still cares about you. A year is a long time to date and not get attached to someone, and a month is not a long time to recover from a break up. So I think her feelings for you are still there. Be careful though, she may just want to get back into the relationship and hurt you again. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Don't know.. best thing to do is deny the request and ignore her... move on