Is it a turn off for a man when a woman tries to win you back?

Say your girlfriend messed up in the relationship and she tries to win you back, would that turn you off? Should she still try or just let it be.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. If it was something I think wasn't a complete deal breaker and we could work through I'd probably fall for it.

What Guys Said 7

• Not turn off.
    At least not for me at all

• No it just shows you care but don't try to hard because that can be to some guys I guess. As in don't look needy

• No. It really depends how it ended though. But a woman fighting for what she wants is hot.

• depends on what you or she did?

• Turn off. I'm busy finding or being with someone new.

• Yes it is... guys move on very fast.

• Why is that?

• Because an EX is past history... always move forward,... never backward. Has served me well for decades... now happily married.

• Depends on whether you ended on bad terms and who ended it. Also time is a factor as well, chances are if its past 6 weeks to three months then he won't take you back, however if its been like 2 weeks or less there is a good chance he will. This is only if you ended it not him though, if he ended it these chances are possible but less likely.

What Girls Said 0