Why would an ex unfollow you on social media, meanwhile he follows his exes?

I dated a guy who was really into me and I was too. It got to the point where I liked him a lot and fell for him but I liked my single life. We had different life styles. I lived with my parents and he was on his own because of personal reasons since a young age. He wanted to move in with me, because he talked about it. Long story short, we ended things, he got back with his ex. From what he would tell me I think he got back with her because he lived on his own and couldnt afford to keep doing it. Financially he depended on her a lot!! Later we reconnected and we talked but nothing serious. We hooked up several times and then I stopped because I felt like I was into my feelings again and at the point I knew I lost him, we couldnt be together and I knew he was no good since he got back with his! She ended up getting pregnant and I ended up in a relationship that I am currently in. He knows my boyfriend personally and he talked bad about me to my boyfriend. Things that weren't true and made up lies about me and him. He asked my boyfriend if we were going out about 3 or 4 times. At the time me and my current boyfriend were only friends but the last time my ex asked my boyfriend said yeah we are together because he got annoyed by my ex questioning him all the time. He unfollowed me on social media and I know it sounds silly but why? He still follows my boyfriend and all of his exes.. so why me? I ask because of our history and remember how hurt I was.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because he was closer to you than all his other ex's and can't stand seeing you happy with someone other than him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this will sound harsh but usually people unfollow or block their ex's because they simply put - don't want you there. It's a sign of pushing the other person away and not wanting them there anymore likely because he attaches something negative to you. You will never truly be able to know the exact reason why a ex behaves the way they do and considering how you're in a relationship with someone else I don't think it's healthy for you to linger on about it. It's unfair towards your current boyfriend who probably loves you a lot to still be thinking of a ex's behavior. It seems like you are not over your ex at all to me. If you want to move forward, you need to leave all that shit in the past and stop looking up your ex on social media. It's over for good and you shouldn't be in a relationship if you haven't processed what happened to you

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Because he wants to move on from you and forget about you.

Thats what some us guys do, we want to forget about our exes and never think about them or hear about them again. Truth

• you're probably his least favourite ex. Also he is probably more upset at you at the moment than his other ex's (due to them being further in the past). May i ask why you care if he unfollows you on social media? Do you still have feelings for him.

• I ask because when it all happened, I was confused and felt lost. So when I met my boyfriend, it was like a rollercoaster. I don't know just curiosity.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!