Should I say happy birthday to my ex?

I broke up with my ex who I was with for a year more than a month ago, and her birthday is today, should I tell her happy birthday or no?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i'm assuming y'all don't even talk anymore, not friends either.

It's up to you but know that she may find it annoying, or really like it. Depends on what terms you guys ended.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how did the breakup go. Initiating conversation could start things up again or it could end with her not replying and you questioning why you did it in the first place. A birthday wish might give her the impression that you care for her (which even if you do, its wrong in this period of time for a breakup)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• no you'll just look desperate and like you either want her back or you want the pussy you should just move on you guys are not together it's not your obligation to say happy Birthday

What Guys Said 1

• I think you shouldn't wish her on her birthday. that would just show her that how desperate are you for her. she was your past, your ex for a reason. move on big man! :)