An expensive girl for ny crush?

i am an intern and so is he. as a farewell, i wanna give him an expensive watch, is that okay?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• it's awesome to know what you are doing and most girls won't do. but still if you both are not in a relationship, don't gift an expensive watch. it puts the guy In pressure. you can go for normal range watch instead.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well how much does he mean to you, has he done anything to deserve it

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• why a watch? I wouldn't unless he has expressed that he likes watches. If you want to give him something that he can remember you by, I would give him something that would help him remember the time you two spent together.

• because he once told me that my watch was good and unique. thats why u bought him a watch

• oh then yes, that is totally fine.

• If you two know eachother a bit than its okay to gift a watch but not an expensive one though. Such things are unusual and happen seldom.

Also in one point this shows your affection towards him and also the expections on gifting a expensive thing !

• what should i do then? can i just say it is cheap?

• You can definitely gift him anything you want. Also gifts given to anyone with affection are priceless.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!