So I met this guy and he hooked up w my friend but my friend didn't like him anymore, and I started to like him and he liked me a lot and then we hooked up but a day after he was like we need to take space and he had told my friend that he liked me a lot and that he had never felt this away about any other girl. But two days after he texts me saying that we have to stop seeing each other. I don't get what I did wrong because he had told my friend so many times that he liked me a lot a lot and that he had never felt this way about any other girl. Did I do something wrong or what? Because I'm really hurt

What Guys Said 2

• he sounds like a confused person or a total dick

• I'm sorry to say, but he just played you and wanted you to hear what you want to hear. He's the kind of guy that hits and quits it and tells lies to get what he wants. You're better off without him in the long run. And if I'm wrong, then maybe he's scared of having a relationship with you knowing he also hooked up with your friend.

What Girls Said 1

• It could also be that he has commitment issues and caring about you scared him off. Regardless of his reason, whether he's playing with you or has commitment issues, it's not your fault, you didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes it really is them and not you.