Is no contact only way to break up?

Me and my boyfriend in LDR approx. 1 year. I love him and ve tremendous feelings for him but this relationship m feeling is one way only bcoz I dnt think he feels same 4 me. We had fights, always we sort out but day by day m feeling like he is bad person and his company making me weaker day by day. I really wnt to get out of this relationship but breaking all contacts seems like a bad idea to me as I knw I wil be emotionally torned out if I stop talking to him. Since 1 month I m keeping minimum contact with him but I still keep him calling baby and all bcoz I still love him but I knw he wil never gonna change not even a little bit. I think he also noticed difference in my behaviour but he is directly not saying anything. He may think everything wil be gonna ok but I made up my mind tht if I stay more into this I wil be in constant emotional roller coaster ride where other dnt even care, dnt ever call and try to resolve any situation. He is an introvert and ve some narcissist traits. I never seen such type of behaviour in my life. How to end this relation and move on? Note: He dnt wnt to breakup with me and using me according to his convenience.

12
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• absolutely best way... never communicate again.

• Just cut off all communication forever... never look back

What Girls Said 1

• No I don't think so. I still talk to quite a few of my ex's but I have no full interest in becoming romantically involved with them again. The important part is really to always remind yourself why it was that you cut the romantic relationship off otherwise you're risking falling for that person again.