Should I break up with my boyfriend?

I love him a lot and I see a future with him but he doesn't seem to be happy right now. We have been fighting a lot lately and I know it's normal but is fighting everyday for at least 10 minutes normal for a healthy relationship? And it's over little things too. And he does this thing where if I say something that upsets him he won't talk to me for 30 seconds then if I say something again he says 1 minute and it's frustrating becuase I have anxiety and little
Things like that scare me. I just want my boyfriend back to how we used to be... happy. And hats just not what either of us are right now. I still want to be with him like a lot. And it pains me to even think of us breaking up becuase I don't know what I will do. I used to self harm and I'm scared to get back into that if I lose him. He's my happiness. What do I do?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Girl. You're 14 years old. You have sooooooooo much life ahead of you. The last thing you should be thinking about is whether or not you be with your boyfriend -_- if it's unhealthy leave it alone. You're really young to even be going through this.

• Yeah I know I'm young and he may not be "the one" but he is definitely my best friend and breaking up with him is losing my best friend.

• You'll be fine. Trust me. It's gonna take a while but you'll be fine 😊