Moving In Somewhere?

So I live in a very small town. Well there's this guy who rents apartments out. it's 650 a month and my sister would be coming with me (325 each) it includes all the bills with it. well... i have heard good and bad things about this guy. I've heard he's a pervert. she he isn't a good landlord. but I've also heard that he's a great landlord... should I move in... I mean, I'll never know unless I try myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as the place does not look like the bates motel and have peep holes in the walls in the bathroom or bed room i will check it out at leas and get a feel for the guy to see if you feel anything bad from him.

Most Helpful Girl

• 650 is dirt cheap for an apartment. And if you're splitting rent and it includes the bills, to be honest I wouldn't care what anyone said.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Go check it out and have a small little chit chat with this bro... feel it out

• If you each make at least $625 a month I'd say go for it. If he does anything creepy just sue him.

• do it it will be good for u.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!