• Ask
  • myTake

Am I losing him? And just wondering, how would you rather someone break up with you?

Question 1 How would you rather someone break up with you? through text, on the phone, in person, through video chat, etc. Question 2 This boy and... Show More

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• Listen to me. You're young, 3 months is not a long time and at you're age guys are really immature. (actually guys are pretty immature at all ages) You shouldn't care about this guy at all because clearly he doesn't care that much about you. You deserve someone who looks at you like you are his world and if you don't have that you deserve better. Go up to him and tell him "You are a sad excuse for a man. I'm done with you because I can find a million other guys who want to treat me with love and respect!" Do it in person and do it in front of his friends. Make sure you get to him before he gets to you. He's trying to push you away so you break up with him. Do it. Because a man who treats you like this is no man at all. You deserve better and you can have better

• Thanks I think........ but I don't know I just can't do it. I talked to him. he ignored it like nothing ever happened. I asked him again and he said no he isn't going to. but I don't know I am so confused and frustrated and I can't deal with this right now because I already have a lot on my plate.

What They Said On Facebook