Am I losing him? And just wondering, how would you rather someone break up with you?

Question 1

How would you rather someone break up with you? through text, on the phone, in person, through video chat, etc.

Question 2

This boy and I have been going out for almost 3 months now. In the beginning everything seemed perfect. For the last month though he never called me beautiful anymore (even though I never changed my look) or smart, or gave compliments. and now for the past week it seems like he is going to break up with me. At lunch he no longer just looks at me and will just talk to me, no he talks to all my friends the whole lunch, he doesn't always hold my hand under the table anymore, and it seems like he never wants to talk to me. IDK!? am I losing the one I cruelly care about? he says he loves me but not nearly as much as he used to :(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• Listen to me. You're young, 3 months is not a long time and at you're age guys are really immature. (actually guys are pretty immature at all ages) You shouldn't care about this guy at all because clearly he doesn't care that much about you. You deserve someone who looks at you like you are his world and if you don't have that you deserve better. Go up to him and tell him "You are a sad excuse for a man. I'm done with you because I can find a million other guys who want to treat me with love and respect!" Do it in person and do it in front of his friends. Make sure you get to him before he gets to you. He's trying to push you away so you break up with him. Do it. Because a man who treats you like this is no man at all. You deserve better and you can have better

• Thanks I think........ but I don't know I just can't do it. I talked to him. he ignored it like nothing ever happened. I asked him again and he said no he isn't going to. but I don't know I am so confused and frustrated and I can't deal with this right now because I already have a lot on my plate.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!