Why is my ex suddenly trying to look nice?

A few days ago my ex said some really hurtful things to me so i blocked him. He's in most of my classes and since then he's stopped wearing a cap which he always wears for some reason and I think it might be because I told him I like how he looks more without the cap. He always just used to wear the sweatpants and now all of a sudden it seems like he's dressing nicely. Is he trying to get my attention or is he doing it for another reason?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be trying to get your attention, he might be trying to make you feel like you're missing out, he might be trying to get someone else's attention, who knows. The question is, has he tried to apologise for what he said? If not then how has anything changed? If you took a stand on something then it must have been important to you. If you fold on that without him apologising or understanding where he went wrong then you are accepting shitty behaviour and can expect it to happen again in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god, maybe he lost his hat? Jeeeeezus, woman, you're overthinking stuff more than I do. We BOTH have a problem, we should look for therapy together.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably trying to look/act more impressive to impress the next girl on his docket.