Do guys ever regret breaking up?

I've been with my 9 months Long distance Boyfriend and I found out he is with someone else. When I called him out he told me that he loves both of me and her, he actually told me he loves me more but he took the other girl since I'm far away and told me to wait for him and give him time. Anyways he ALWAYS told me about the future with him, Told me how much he loved me everyday and I've always loved him, treated him good and cared for him. Will he ever regret breaking up with me and will he ever try to come back again with me? Have you guys ever regretted breaking up with someone?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a long distance relationship and completely loyal for 3 years, and my ex decided to end it. This guy is just excuses, if he loved you he would have waited. My ex felt like I didn't love her enough, but I will say this; If i didn't love her I wouldn't have stayed loyal for 3 years without her being here with me. Yeah I could have done better to show her I loved her, but long distance is not easy (now I'm making excuses haha). This guy doesn't deserve you, just like I didn't deserve her. She broke up with me and I regret not doing better, it's been almost 5 months it eats away at me everyday and probably for the rest of my life. Will this guy regret it, if he doesn't then he was no good to begin with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im gonna be brutally honest with u.. u CANNOT Love 2ppl at the same time!! If someone says that.. its one of the biggest lies u would ever come across.. sorry to bring this out but its reality. Also long distance relationships can be extremely difficult. As i was in a long distance relationship for 5 years.. trust me it drains out all u have!! Most likely he wanted one person for there and u ( for when ever he come to u)
    Thought i hope i am wrong.. but u must be careful and don't for bullshit they pull on u..
    Guys do regret as they are humans too but they have to at a stage of regretting.
    Ps. If he loved you more.. he would chose u over the other girl.. distance and time is nothing when the love is real..

What Guys Said 6

• I never broke up with any girl so far
    It's always been other way around.

Now I regret doing things that made her break up with me specially the girl I was going to propose to
    I believe it's not my fault that she have trust issues but it is my fault I gave her 1 reason to feed up her trust issues :(
    I loved her and even if she did ask me back I would done so running.

Till recently I was able to move on

But coz of the feelings I had for her I would give it a second chance and am sure I learn to love her again
    She is that awesome/pretty/ nice / caring / sexy. Only issue trust issues

• Definitely. In the long term guys do regret it. That's if they aren't in a relationship

• yes we do but after few days ;)

• "Will he ever regret breaking up with me and will he ever try to come back again with me? "

No and no.

This guy is a player and he is totally playing you like a fiddle

• nah. you're not that special.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!