I thought he loved me why did he just leave?

My boyfriend and I met while I was 4 months pregnant and with my 4 year old son looking for a car to buy... one thing leads to another we hang out and soon enough were inseparable I had the baby my boyfriend named him and we were moving into our new apartment soon. During the course of our relationship I would cry and ask my boyfriend to please plan dates with me because he never took me out but when his buddies would call he would always get ready and go out with them. we just moved into our new apartment and it's 4 months later after the baby we've been dating now for 7 months and he has yet to make an effort to do things with me and be more romantic. but we had never spent one day apart. he comes home from work says a buddie is in from out of town and he wants to go drinking after he gets off work that day (work is 45 mins away) I said if your gonna be drinking you mind as well just stay at a friend's house so he doesn't get a DUI or something. he lied and said he had to work the next day anyway so he will stay up by his job. The next day he grabs his bags and with my heart busted I said nothing kissed him goodbye and he left. hours went by nothing I text him and said it hurts me that you put all this effort to hang with your friends but can't take me out. he reply says you told me I could go out!! yells and hangs up. he doesn't call or text at all all night. the next morning I start calling his phone 9 am called a couple times no answer 10 am called again text and said what time will you be coming home? no answer... I finally get him to answer and say I can't do this anymore please come pack your things and move out he says I will when I'm not drunk anymore... p. s he was supposed to be at work at 6 am... so I packed his stuff put it outside thought I'm better than this and told him where he could get it. he came and I was not home he didn't try and call he didn't try and fix anything he just left almost relieved. ? why not try? why leave?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he felt sorry for you and saw a "damsel in distress" and his protective instincts took over. Once reality set in that you are now a mother of two, of which neither kids are his, he goes from just dating a girl to having an instant family. Obviously he was not thinking of this when he started dating you. As this new reality sets in, he isn't ready for it and certainly not willing either. Sorry it didn't work out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im sorry to say hun it might have just been too much for him which is why he kept going out and why he isn't fighting.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he just wasn't ready for life with you and your kids and it seems to me he was just running away every chance he got. it sucks that you put time and energy into someone like that but you live and you learn someone will come around and be ready for all you have to offer and treat you and your kids right

• he loved u... bc he stay with u when u was pregnant.. but something is in bw both of u.. gap that nvr filled... I hope he came back... n u dnt get hurt..

What Girls Said 1

• Thats weird

Most people would try to talk it out. Did you ask him to?