Bad break up, kind of together now, need advice on how to gain trust?

Strap on your seatbelts kids, this is a long one 😁:

So I was in a relationship for a year and a half with a beautiful angel of a girl. Stuff happened in her life that made it a shitstorm for her and I was there to comfort her every single time I was aware that she needed it.

Now, providing emotional support to someone, while your own goals, dreams and friendships fade away and you're going into depression was not an easy chsllenge. To top it all off Im broke and I have to figure out a way to make money to provide for us if we're together. This a serious toll for a 19 year old kid like me.

So.

Probably a year and 5 months into it I couldnt deal with it. I was slowly distancing myself away from her. Year and a half rolls bye. She felt that I was totally done (which Im not sure if I was but I was definitely a broken man at that point) so she decided we should break up. I wasn't really sure if I was against it but I was fucking confused that I was gonna lose the only person that's ever given that much of a shit about me.

So we broke up.

Aaand those were the 2 most miserable weeks in recent memory. Crying every day - feeling alone, empty and frightened...

I realised that I really have nothing in life apart from her so 2 weeks after we broke up I asked her to go outside for a walk with me. I told her then that I would change, that I realise that I wasn't giving a shit about her the last month of our relationship and that Im ready to give her more space since I realise all trust was lost... She agreed to try again but on the next day when we went out she said that it was a hasty decision and really she doesn't know. So I gave her the choice to START OVER EVERYTHING as if we had just met. She agreed and now we're in this beginning phase of a relationship. I haven't even held her hand yet 😁.
-----------------
Can you give me advice as to how to build her trust back? Thanks in advance 😊

11
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Just be yourself

What Guys Said 1

• don't do it and walk away you'll only hurt yourself and make yourself look like a fool.