Have you ever had an ex that you never thought you'd ever see again come back? Ever have an ex that never wanted to speak to you come back?

Hey folks, just wondering if anyone has ever had an ex that you never thought you'd ever see come back to you again? Ever have an ex that never wanted to speak to you come back?

If they did come back with the hopes of rekindling things, how much time came to pass before they did?

Lastly, I know that MOST come back stories don't work out. But anyone ever have any come back stories that DID WORK out?

* Please refrain from "get over it" responses or "move on responses". Just answer the question. I am not a weeping willow and don't make assumptions about why I am asking the question.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• my ex husband keeps pleading with me to give him another chance but will never agree. i only hold your bat one time if screw me no second ride

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• currently living this problem