When was your first heartbreak? How did you cope?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I had mine when I was 20. It was the worst time of my life without a doubt. I was an absolute mess. I coped by just crying whenever I needed to and not bottling anything and keeping myself busy with college and spending as much time as I could with family and friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• It was almost a year ago. I was 19. Right after she left me I "coped" by literally not getting out of bed unless I absolutely had to be somewhere for like 3 months. After that school started so I had some things to keep me busy but I still thought about her all the time. Now I'm finally starting to move on more and I finally have a crush on another girl. Don't know if it'll go anywhere but its a positive sign at least.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• 18. I literally just surrounded myself with hilarious videos and spending one with family and friends just about everyday. I thought about it throughout the day but not as intense. Now when I went to bed and woke up that's when it really got to me.

• when I was 18. I spent a lot of time with friends, family and getting drunk

What Guys Said 3

• 20 and it hurt as i wasn't expecting it to happen and i was in my first love but i thought i copped fine i guess what came after though hurt more

• My first heartbreak was my ex wife lol.. and how did i cope? i fucked everything girl that was between 5' and 5'5 and under 130 pounds who wasn't white.. of course lead to my in travels where i landed in asia land of tiny women who love to fuck lol.. 5 years later im still goin strong and happier than ever

• 18 and I just curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep for a month