If you were gonna die tomorrow, what would you do today?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i would go up to the beautiful red head i saw in the laundromat and tell her how i have always thought she was really beautiful and kiss her and then go to the beach and re;ax watching a sun down feeling like i completed everything i wanted by kissing a red head. which has be a dream of mine since i was 18 and have never done lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That gives me just over 3 hours. Call the most important people and tell them I love them and the go to my mom and cuddle in bed with her until my life is taken away. The End.

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Go up to my crush and kiss her, listen to a playlist of my favorite songs, drink a beer, go out to eat at a super expensive restaurant, go for a hike in a forest/mountain or something like that, and invite all my friends over to have an awesome party and all take magic mushrooms together. And I guess call my parents, friends, and other people who can't make it to the party and tell them they're awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • man i am robbing a bank, telling every person i dislike that i hate them. tell every girl that i had a thing for that i did

0|1
    0|0
  • Invite all my friends and random people to my house to throw one of the craziest party ever. Everyone here is invited too since we're on the same page.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would tell some girl at my school that I want to fuck (she would probably say yes (shes kind of a slut)), I would write some songs that basically tell my story and post them on YouTube or soundcloud so people can enjoy them, and I would be completely honest with my friends about some shit that I have been keeping from them

0|0
    0|0
  • Confess my sins and pray to GOD.

0|0
    0|0
  • hijack a plane go see the people I love party with them on the place and spend special time with someone special

0|0
    0|0
  • You seen the movie Crank? I'll let my inner cavemen out: Go on a raping spree like an alpha male, buy an ar-15 go on mad killing spree, plan the terrorist attack, rob as much money from banks as possible, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dig my grave

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol! I would literally just invite everyone over and have a banging pool party. I'd prefer to go out with a bang

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a gun and go on a mass killing spree

0|1
    0|0
  • log out all my accounts and clear browser history and reset my smartphone. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • hookers and heroin hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be with all parents and family.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing really

0|0
    0|0
  • Running to all the people who are important to me, and tell them good bye and spend time with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i was gonna die tomm... i would ask uuu out for today...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would lose my virginity

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get back wit my x maddie worst fuck up of life not staying with her

0|0
    0|0
  • go see my friends have a great day making memories for them

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask you out on a date

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure that I go on Youtube for the final time while watching all of the videos that I wanted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pray for forgiveness!!

0|0
    0|0
  • kick ass and chew bubblegum, until i was all out of gum

0|0
    0|0
  • Do gta in real life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Real life grand theft auto

0|0
    0|0
  • Hit up all my friends for one last smoke sesh. Kinda like the circle they do in that 70's show

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably just sit around and mope

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill myself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My first instinct is to say "travel the world, experience life" but then I'm like screw that, I'll do what I always enjoy doing and buy a pizza, get a bunch of junk food, and sit at home and eat.

Also, lose my vcard. I refuse to die a virgin.

0|5
    0|0
  • Cry like a little bitch.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go out & get laid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anal and kiss a girl.

0|0
    0|0