Caught the fiancé cheating, packed her shit, put it outside and changed the locks. Is that understandable or not?

I watched it with my own eyes.

1612

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Be sure to remove her from any Bank Accounts, etc. that you opened with her. Hopefully, you didn't get a Credit Card together!

Also, get yourself tested for STDs. Do it anyway even though you may be convinced that it was just the first time she did it.

• Already got tested on Monday so I'm waiting for the results and never had any financial things together accept an account for vacations and things of such, but I'll be closing it soon

• That's AWESOME!

What Girls Said 15

• That's very understandable, dude.

• Yes, it's 100% understandable. No one deserves to be treated that way. I still don't understand why do some people cheat instead of simply talking about any issues they got or break up if they want to date others.

• well, yeah.

• Bravo. Good job

• You could have pissed on it as well.

• Yes, that's a very understandable reaction.

• 👏👏👏👏👏👏👌👌👌👍👍👍

• Great job!!!

• Very understandable.

• You'll find someone much better ! Smh you did the right thing

• Totally understandable

• It is understandable...

• 👍👍

• Right thing to do. A little kerosene could have done her clothes nicely.

• For me that would be an over reaction as it's a bit dramatic for my taste but depending on how you are and deal with things that could be understandable.

What Guys Said 11

• what was your time for doing? mine was 4 minutes 5 seconds give or take a few times of resting my arm from tossing and carrying stuff lol

• Bro I was so mad I just grabbed everything put it out. I was in rage

• you probably made a better time than i did then lol i wasn't raging i had a cool head lol. but sorry that happened it sucks she did that though. i know there would be no second chances with her even if she used tears to try and melt my heart.

• If she lives with you, then locking her out is usually illegal. You have to legally evict her, at least in modern jurisdictions.

• Trash is also only collected at the curb

• If you live in the US, you can be paying her rent and utilities for the next 90 days under court order.

• I applaud you my man

• You did the right thing.

• this is horse shit because now she's tryin to move in with me! lol

• God bless you

• haha god no man i learned my lesson a long long time ago bout all that noise.. Now i just have fun and rarely put myself in those situations..

• It's not just understandable, it's the right thing to do.

• Ha, I did literally the exact same thing around 15 years ago. Good job. Never turn back!

• Do you Playa. I grew up with parents who fucked around on each other. A lot of hurt would've been saved if one of them had made like you.

• I would have bleached the clothes. I don't fuck with cheating hoes.

• Change any bank accounts/credit cards if you had joint ones.
    It is perfectly reasonable.

• Yes. Acted like a real gent. 👍