Should I break up with my boyfriend, so he could find someone better?

I get very angry easily, and I blow up in ways. I found out that it's like walking on eggshells with me when people interact with me, and people get afraid of me because they don't want to upset me. I didn't realize it until a year or two ago. I don't mean to get upset at my boyfriend, but I know I do get really angry with the things he do. Not only him, but with my friend and family members a lot.

He has told me before that I was nothing positive on him, and all I did was make him feel worse when I did blow up. I do not believe I am a good person, and I don't believe he wants to be in a relationship with me anymore. I don't know if he just won't say it. I don't think I'm good enough for him. Should I end the relationship, so he can find someone better?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean it sounds like it's already over. Haha. If you want it to past then talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel. That you don't mean to be a salty bitch, but that it just happens, and that he needs to not take it seriously.

• Calling me a bitch isn't necessary. -_- But whatever, thanks for the semi-pointless advice.

• Haha picking up sarcasm isn't my best strengths, as you've already know. But yes, I agree. I'll work on communication more. Thank you for the additional input.

• Pfffttt. No prob bob.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hunny, don't pull an ultimatum like that on someone who is with you for a reason. If you truly love him then have an in depth conversation with him and see how he really feels and how it effects the relationship as a whole.

And if it seriously is bothering him then see if there's ways that the two of you together can overcome it or work around it. If not then the two of you together need to close the relationship (Worst case scenario).

Just please remember that the relationship is about he two of you. Not just you and not just him. Confide in him and talk about it together. Really try to work through this with him whether is be learning how to calm down or breaking up.

Good luck, I hope I helped because I'm the exact same way and this exact thing happened to me and me and my partner worked through it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• No if he's miserable enough he'll leave

• I'm not going to tell you if you should break up. I want to suggest that you and he sit down and have a REAL AND CALM discussion about what you both need and where you both need to be. I hope you find both find your way.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!