Should I go back to my husband?

We've been separated for almost 3 years. We fight, because he drinks and we don't have trust... but honestly I feel like we can fix it because we were really strong before everything happened. I'm so lost on what to do but we have our son together and he misses us being together. As do I..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If he can not drink. and you guys can come together and find a way to fix what was broken. become hole again. you might be able too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so has he discussed how he plans to maintain to stop drinking or cut back on drinking? Yeah of course you will miss each other. But you have to look at has he changed. If he hasn't changed, then you are back at square one.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Just know you'll be going back to the very thing that split you up. It won't change

• If you can be civilised adults that can rationally discuss and sort it out, then sure. The minute he starts being a cunt again, probably best to just put your happiness first. Don't put yourself through emotional bullshit if he's not willing to try or clean up his act. Not only is it disrespectful to you but your son also.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!