Should I take her back?

I recently left my girlfriend because her behaviour was becoming very erratic. Basically she would get mad at me for really trivial things all the time.

For example I was 5 minutes late a few weeks and I got hell for two hours about that. The other day we got in an argument because I was supposed to call at 11 but I called at 12. Also I own a bearded dragon (a lizard) and she got mad at me because she was worried I had more feelings for the lizard than her.

The straw that broke the camel's back was when I caught her snooping through my wallet. She got mad at me because she says that I should have gotten mad at her then and there so that she would know that it's inappropriate to look through wallets (yes this is for real).

When I finally broke up with her she showed up at my house uninvited and waited for me for several hours (I actually posted about this on G@G)

The reason I am thinking of giving her a second chance is because she sent me quite an extensive apology letter the other day and she's a Japanese landed immigrant - relationships and all are a bit different in their culture.

Thoughts?

21
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I think you both should discuss the boundaries drawn in your relationship. If she can't respect your space and requests it's time to let go.

• If you think she's worth it, take her back. But I would advise you to have a discussion with her about each other's boundaries and what you expect from each other moving forward in the relationship to make sure you don't get in this same situation again. It would also be useful to identify which parts of her erratic behavior are from her culture and which parts are just her being crazy, so you know which behaviors can be excused and which cannot. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• She is crazy.
    You should watch the movies Basic Instinct and Fatal Attraction to see where a relationship with her might be going.
    There is a lot of crazy out there, especially among women.