Why is he still doing this?

I broke up with my ex boyfriend a month ago. I started meeting this guy a week later, He thought it was really mean which I can understand. He thinks I'm a slut it really doesn't bother me , but he still texts me. He already has a a new girlfriend too so I would think he would stop texting me. He still ask for my advice and talks about his new girlfriend. I don't mind a few quick conversations here and there, but he's texting me a lot then he did before when we were in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is trying to make you jealous and make you feel that you made bad decisions of breaking and to make you run after hin

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants you back. He was only willing to do the bare minimum to maintain the relationship and keep you, and now he sees that's what lost you. So now he's going that extra mile to try and show you that he's worthy. When that didn't work, be got a new girlfriend to try and make you jealous.

What Guys Said 3

• nothing wrong about seeking other people. if he's doing it... just go for it and be happy

• oh he trusts you...

• uhh I don't know

What Girls Said 0