Why did I date him?

I just wonder how he even feels about me. For the first few months he's treating me like I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him, and when I left him the first time he got really depressed and wrote sad songs about me. He even made references to me being "his" and being in love with me.

I recently sent him a loving video about him and us, and it was really sweet. But then he didn't talk to me much after that, and I messaged him explaining I feel neglected and that I felt I did more for him than he did for me... and stuff like that.

He never replied, and I checked and saw he liked other girls' pictures on instagram. I don't know why he's being this way but I guess he's just over me for some weird reason, though I love him so deeply and it hurts to let him go.

What should I do?😥 We had such a great bond and such incredible chemistry and the thought of him loving another girl would just hurt me inside. I just can't get past this... please help.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Its tough being seeing you partner not talking to you but for his this behavior he can only give you the right answer so call him up and talk straight about this and if he does not answer your straight forward question then its time to take the pain and move on with life

Most Helpful Girl

• Your overthinking, he might not like the girls. Also just give him a bit of time and then talk to him. Or just wait for him to message you. If you're jealous just distract yourself by watching movies or videos. Dont think too much about it. Hope this helped a little 😊

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I remember asking you one of your questions before, from my perspective if I was in his shoes, which you kind of know i am. At the moment 5 months later, I am completely stuck, I still deeply love her but she hates me, everyone says move on and get over her. I do see some girls I am attracted too, but it just makes me feel guilty. I don't want to be alone, but I don't want to be with anyone else but her. He is probably at a point where he wants to fill the void that was left when you guys broke up, and at some point it doesn't really matter who it is. To me I want the void to be filled but at the same time I don't want anyone but her to fill it. It is very frustrating and lonely feeling.

• see other people, if all you do is think about him of course you're gonna want to go back. honestly if you do want him back though might have to get to action real quick.

• attention. usually we date the "wrong' people, because we like the attention. whether we admit it or not, we're ALL attention whores

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• First just let both of you time, keep a distance, calm down and than ask him to talk about it

• You need to TALK to him about this. It's the only way you'll either get him back or get over him.

• I told you I tried. He won't even respond. What am I supposed to do? 😥😥

• I just love and miss him so much.

• I know, love <3. If it's meant to be, he will come back to you, I promise. If not, you need to be brave and move on without him. I don't know what else to say.