Marriage for teenagers yeah..,?

What's the best age for marriage

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no best age. Everybody is not the same. But young marriages do have benefits. The problem is if your selfish and immature it won't work out well. And if you were not a virgin, had 2 sexual partners or more and is doing cohabitation, especially if you were sexually active as a teen, your chance of divorce increases. I've seen couples in their late 20s and 30+ who still can't get it together and were in their 1st marriages. It doesn't matter the age. But the mentality, what they do and the kind of person we're dealing with.

0|1
    0|0
    • the only reason why a lot of people say not to marry young as because most young people are not mature or they don't want to grow up. but when you doing with selfish people overall it doesn't work out regardless of age. the problem is there is not a lot of mature people and young adults who have not been prepared for marriage from a young age like they did many years ago.

• Really good and a reasonable answer

Most Helpful Guy

• any age when you are financially and mentally stable..

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Anytime from 20 upwards. Once you've finished school - ideally college, and are marketable so you can then afford to take care of your family.

0|0
    0|0
  • 27 or thirty something

0|1
    0|0
    • That's cool

• But not 35 isn't coz 35 i think is a half of you lifetime

• Thirty five is fine too... I'd say 45 is half of a lifetime if you're healthy though... it's really when you know you've found someone who you want to be with forever, no rush.

• No younger than 23.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why you say no to under 23?

• Marrying the first person you fall in love with can be tempting for young people. But as people mature a little more, they tend to make more rational decisions. When you are a teenager, your brain is still forming. By your early 20's, it is functioning at full capacity. Just seems like common sense.

What Guys Said 2

• For women, 27.

0|0
    0|0
  • whenever you can afford it.

0|0
    0|0