Would you date someone who has epilepsy?

nearly every guy who has been out with me soon as they see me have a seizure they don't want to be with me anymore

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm epileptic so I don't care. I think it's strange that someone would stop being interested just because they saw you have a seizure. Granted I usually give the person I'm with some kind of forewarning. Most girls know that I have a seizure disorder on the first date. It's always a gamble but I like to think of it as a measure of character. If someone thinks less of me after I tell them, that's their issue. I think our epilepsy has made us strong. If someone can't see that maybe it's a good thing they don't stick around.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who used to suffer from epilepsy and potentially could again, I would absolutely date someone with epilepsy too. If someone leaves you over something you have absolutely no control over, then they're not worth your time to begin with.

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• yeah i would i was raised around that as a kid seeing how my mom worked in the OR so i see girls who are like that as just another pretty face seeing how i know what to do if it happens. im not sure why people panic r maybe its just because i have been around it so long i dont see it as an issue really.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a girl with seizures and it never bothered me

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure
    I'm sure it's just people getting startled not knowing what to do

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really familiar with what epilepsy is , anytime someone has a serious condition its difficult for other people to understand how there dealing with having it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1