Why did he block and unblock me and then poke me?

So long story short I'll leave out the details. Basically I fell hard for a guy who I shouldn't have. I got my heartbroken. Kinda bugged him by texting and calling him but then I laid off. I never bothered him through fb though so I figured that was why he never unfriended me. I would post stuff on fb and he never seemed to care but then when I posted a selfie he blocked me almost right away. Then 9 days later I see he unblocked me because I got a notification that he poked me. I poked him back two days later and he never responded and he never added me as a friend again. Any idea why he did this? Was he thinking of me and then changed his mind and decided he wanted nothing to do with me again?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• he is playing games

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. As everyone said, he is playing games. He probably didn't like the fact that you stopped bugging him. Because since he was enjoying the attention you gave him and then it suddenly stopped, then he seen you posted a selfie (aka he sees that he is no longer on your mind), he then throws a bitch fit and blocks you. Then unblocks you when he realizes that blocking you, still didn't get you to talk to him again. Now he poked you on Facebook only to hear something back from you and since he did, he is not going to respond to your poke because it is giving him satisfaction.

• He's playing mine games on you. Things has happened to me like that but way more serious and basically they want the attention. He knows that you fell hard for him so he uses you for ego boost or when he's bored or horny. In a better way of saying that he's keeping one foot at the door. It's either you respect yourself and say no and move on or you just play his mind games and be a fool. I did it for 3 years being the fool and the mental and emotional insecurities will be a lot