How long does it usually take you to get over an ex?

127
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• let's see... how long does it take to have guilt free sex with someone other than your ex... that's how long.

• dont know first love took me 6 months 2nd took me 3 months rest kinda veried

• it usually should take some time which is normal. if you do not feel anything then be happy or if they lie or punish your relationship they are not worth it cut them out.

• It may sound ridiculous but for me to totally get over her , it took 6 years because i kept clinging on

• Took me 3 years , but girls get over their ex faster than boys.
    If you want to get over your ex faster, finding a new interest , or finding a new partner would help.

• 3 months 14 days 15 hours 9 minutes 6 seconds

What Girls Said 12

• It depends on many things.. the way it has ended, how long we've been together, distance etc. My last two relationships : First 2 Months, long distance, he was too busy and ignored me in the end it took me 2 weeks, because he next guy came before everything ended for good. Next: 3 Months together, lived the floor beneath, around a month to get over it, but we stayed friends. In general I don't care if I'm alone, I can be happy without anyone, if it didn't work out someone else will come, that's it.

• It can take months. Each day its easier over time that is if you are not in contact. The more you are contact the more harder it will be and the longer it will take. There needs to be no contact, you need time to heal. And believe me months down the line you will look back and pat yourself on the back and at far you come to get over him.

• For me it really depends on how long the relationship was.
    I'd say 4-6 months for every year you were together.

I was with my ex fiancé for 4 years. It has now been about 1 1/2 years since he took off. I just recently got to the point where I could be completely okay seeing him with another girl.
    If you 'do the math' you can see why I say 4-6 months for every year.
    Other people may be different though. It really depends on the person.

• took me about a month, but if things ended differently, probably longer.

• That's completely personal.

• Sometimes a year but I've never taken up to 3 months to get over mine

• It took me 17 months precisely

• Depends on the connection we had & why we ended.

• a few hours at max! but I can get over them instantly or after a minute or two.

• go out and get bang by a black guy you will forget your ex in seconds

• a few years

• It all depends. One ex took me about a month at the most. Another took me 6-7 months.