Would you break up with your girlfriend if she became uglier as the years went by?

Let say this was your girlfriend when you met her:
3-4 years in the relationship she transitioned into this:

Her personality is in tact and still the same girl you fell for. Would you leave her or stay with her?

• Yes
  • No

28
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Literally everything is the same except for tattoos and piercings, at least in my opinion. If she's the same person I fell in love with, there's no way I would leave her.

• She also shaved off her eyebrows and put on fake ones.

• Okay, but I still stand by my opinion. She's beautiful and if she's the same person personality wise, I wouldn't think of leaving her.

• fun fact: when you age your body changes because science happens.
    so if you break up with someone because something has physically changed over the years because of how the body grows, that's stupid.
    if the individual is doing things to alter their body that you aren't comfortable with, reevaluate your relationship. if you don't like tattoos, figure out if it's a deal breaker
    if you can't cope with someone who binge eats/ cuts, decide if the relationship is worth ending

What Guys Said 8

• i would stay because i dont believe in that whole looks only matter thing. some guys do but there younger than me lol

• It depends if she just grew and aged or if she just let herself go, or if she changed into an unrecognizable person and is not as enjoyable as her old personality.

• by the way she did NOT need breast surgery or cover up her perfect and gorgeous body with tats, that is a major change and if its too much ya gotta tell her it bothers you and possibly move on.

• Yes...

• the body is merely a shell... she can and still does get freaky right?

• In my opinion she is more attractive now...

• Simple solution. Start out with an ugly troll in the first place.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ac99a982b3.png

• Sexual attraction is important for a relationship. Sorry. Not sorry.

• She still looks good.