Boyfriend dumped me via text?

Been coming to this site for months asking for relationship advice. Well he broke up with me via text deleted me off of social media and it's only been a week. Why am I still thinking about him and dreaming about him.

43

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Im sorry to hear about him breaking up with you. I'm going through I a break my myself. I dream about him basically every night and at moments I think of him and my heart still flutters... I think the reason you are still thinking and dreaming about him is because by the sounds of it, you really loved/ and still love him. He made a big impact on you mentally. It's okay to think and dream about him.

The best way to get through this I found is to try and keep busy. Do things you enjoy or that makes you happy. Spend time with friends and family. Remember it is also okay to have bad days.

If you need any more advice, just reply to this with any question you want answering to. Good luck :)

• Thank you for voting for me!☺️

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes it takes a while to get over an ex..

• Because you have not met someone else yet.

• I have though and even went on a few dates

• You didn't like them though... it takes time but the feeling when you realize you have not talked to your ex in a while and couldn't give a shit what's up with them, that feeling is gold.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, a week is actually not that long ago, so it's normal to still feel sad and feel like you miss him. Give it more time. Took me a couple of months.

• Its been 6 months and I still dream of my ex and think of him but not as. much as when we we're in a relationship

• Had the same problem but he didn't dump me just stopped replying I would move on try finding someone else