Giving off different vibes?

I have still been seeing my ex and being intimate with him since the breakup almost 1 year ago in a few weeks. At times it feels like a roller coaster with us. Our relationship was great and we had a blast together and no problems. The breakup came at a time where he was stressed and dealing with a lot. At times he would not think what we were doing was good and we should stop. I went along with it, but it never lasted and we were always right back in the same situation. I do still love him very much and lately things have been great with us texting and having fun together. I do want the relationship again with him but I don't know how he feels. Some of the stuff he does and says makes it seem like he wants it too.
I also saw some texts from his one guy friend asking why the hesititation but not sure if it was about me. Like I said things he says and does makes it seem like its heading good. LAst night however, well before that he invited me down to a casino with his family and to stay the night, but turns out he wouldn't be able to stay so I wound uo not going. He texted me later the night after his family party asking if I wanted to come down still. We talked bit and he said nvm I don't feel like hooking up anymore. That really pissed me off and he said sorry just being honest. It made it seem like that's what he wanted when a few days before it did not come out that way. Well, should I open up to him and talk to him to see what he wants in the future with us? its just this roller coaster this past year with him and I still have all these feelings.

12
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think he is really into you for real. I think he is trying to see and evaluate if you should be back together but I think he has come to the conclusion that it won't really work. It's still nice to see you and all so therefor he swings back and forth in being nice and being not as nice.
    I would change my path if I were you

• I think you should talk with him seems like he still loves you and if you only broke up cos he was going through a rough time then I think you should date again

• Well he went through a rough time and closed off from everyone and then eventually told me he didn't feel the way he thougt he should by that time. Which I found weird bc before that he always told me how much he fell for me everyday. This year has been up and down with me thinking he only wanted to be intimate which that's what it was but the things he says and then last night. Its all so confusing but I still do love him. Maybe ill talk to him eventually

• I may just try and talk to him if things seem to be going south

• yh try and talk to him and tell him how u feel and that ur there for him

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him to be up front and stop beating around the bush. I would also not answer him all the time. Show him that he doesn't phase you. Show that you are way more valuable than the games he is playing on you.

• Thanks! its just crazy that the things he says sometimes and then does. Its like this up and down roller coaster I feel. He will ask questions in a jokingly matter to find out info like if I'm seeing someone or not and bringing up thigns from our relationship.

• Thanks! its hard sometimes but I hope in the end it will work out. It just hard to go through it and see all these things happening and one day think one way and then totally change your thoughts the next

• Yes, it is definitely not fair to you that he is so unsure of everything and dragging you through mud with him. By cutting off sexual contact, it will be a lot easier on you to handle. If you allow him to play a game like that on you, you will start to feel worse than you do now. It will only get harder. Put an end to his wishy washiness and save yourself the pain.