How can I get him to want me back? We stopped talking two weeks ago after a year, but he thought we should stop bc of the distance. HELP?

Things were really good and then we had one kinda weird slow week and he said he felt like we should stop what we were doing bc he wasn't focusing on friendships at school. It's stupid bc summer is in 2 months and I'm going to his college next year.. anyway I said ok and was nice but he knows I still have feelings and he said he does too but we should stop. Now two weeks later he has texted me 3 times, one time I was on vacay by the beach and he said he was jealous of being at the beach and being there with me... and then he said we should hang when I visit (tonight) so we are gonna hang tonight and I'm nervous because I don't know how to act because I don't want him to think I'm begging for him back but I want him to want me back. I need advice? Basically how to seduce him? Also I really wanna makeout w him tonight!! Please give me any advice!

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you can't