Guys what would you do?

If your girlfriend of 8 years wanted to break up with you because the sex is bad?

• Try to work things out
    73%(8)60%(21)Vote54%(13)
  • Break up
    18%(2)31%(11)Vote38%(9)
  • Other
    9%(1)9%(3)Vote8%(2)

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh shit, if that happened I would break up, pick up my broken ego, go out into the world and practice practice practice practice! Double time! 😆

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• Then she must be full of shit, she had the time to end things a while back but chooses to do so now... wow.

• It would be nice if you'd been given the opportunity to improve on things. Hopefully you were at least aware of the problem and there had been some communication. If it were me I'd probably walk away.

• Sex can be improved on

• 100% break up. You aren't going to setlle for me either you think im hot you love ny dick abd the things I can do with him or we can't be together. And if she just now brings that up after 8 years... then something is wrong and she's crazy abd indecisive just another reason I need to leave.

• You're 19 and the sex has been bad for 8 years?
    Uh, no. Just doesn't add up. LOL

• Not me lmao why is everybody thinking that

• Consider writing in first-person, not hypothetically. You can whittle your life away on 'what-ifs'.

The answer is, if the sex is bad you either try to fix it or bail. Ain't that complicated. Some people just don't click, or have vastly differing expectations and interests. It really pays to determine frequency desire and sexual compatibility BEFORE committing - this is a HUGE area of conflict in LTR's. And why 'virgin 'till married' is simply rolling the dice.

• I'd break up, but then again i would never date someone for that long who was so shallow. Plus it's not like you couldn't fix that. Ya know help show him a thing or two

• how could I've make love with a 8yr old girl.. she'd be sister to me

• She's a hoe

• Damn how bad is the sex that you have any break up 😂😂

• I would try to work things out you can message me if u want

• If its this or another position, I guess we don't have to do missionary.

• sex isn't the goal and it can be improved, my recommendation is to wait till marriage

• Women don't break up just cause sex is bad. Sex is not important to womem. There is other reason.

• Oh man. I hate to tell you, sex is important to women.

• shit if i could have multiple orgasms that would make sex more important to me lol πŸ˜…

• You morons don't get it. Keep living in a fantasy word if that's what pleases you.

What Girls Said 0