How did you overcome your first heartbreak?

For me it's finding acceptance and removing them completely out of my life because I couldn't handle the mistreatment. I feel better talking about it and improving as a person. I bought a few clothes and it's made me feel good because of the upcoming social events I'll be attending. I hope I'm doing it right and would love to hear how you coped with the ordeal.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• drank a little, moped a little, then I moved on.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wish it was that easy for me :) glad you swiftly moved on.

• Show All
    • It didn't make me a better person; kind of made me more cynical, but I hope it helped made you a better person.

• Yes, I'm pulling everything together to improve and be happy after the damage.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• find another girl obviously

1|0
    0|0
  • exercised.. studied.. didn't talked to the person..

1|0
    0|0
  • sitting with family is the best way.. if any children in house... u feel a lot better

1|0
    0|0
  • just date a chick who was better than her in all forms... and make her gelous...

1|0
    0|0
    • It shouldn't be a competition with who's happier because it becomes a petty cycle.

• yup so date her friend who is not so beautiful but yess who can make ur crush feel a bit awkward...

• lots of booze

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a heartbreak

1|0
    0|0
    • You're lucky because it's like a train hit you and you're still alive feeling the pain.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!