Getting over my ex?

Ok so my ex broke up with me over a month ago and we lasted two months and even though it was a short time I felt a lot for him and when he broke up with me I was heart broken. He gave me three reason why he did..1st one is that he was at the point of his life and didn't want to be tied down into a relationship 2nd one is that he hadn't felt the same way for a few days and 3rd is because he thought he was ready for a serious relationship but he wasn't.. he was two years older than me but after our break up my sister kept saying he was a fuck boy and I have thought about it and I remember him telling me that his ex's and him usually lasted a month and then would break up suddenly but when I heard my sisters comment I wouldn't believe it because that wasn't the guy I knew.. and every guy I've met I can't help but compare him to my ex and it's frustrating me. I just found out from a friend that goes to his school that he has a new girlfriend and I don't know how to feel... I hate thinking about him and I think he's a complete asshole and a bad influence bc I think he just wanted sex (that I wouldn't give to him) his group of friends are sex freaks and whatnot. So what should I do to really get over him? And not compare him to other guys? Im stupid for feeling this way honestly

15
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• It's going to be tough at first, but you will get over him and you should. You will find a guy who will care about you the same way you care about him now. Until then just don't think about relationships but what makes you happy. Like a hobby, sports, writing, reading etc. If anything learn from the tendency he has shown, so you can see it in other guys who may be the same way.

• Try to divert your mind from this, you can go sports or do what makes you feel happy. Every guy isn't like that. I totally understand that it would be difficult for you to trust other guys. Be friends with them and try to understand their behaviour. Just don't rush to another relationship to easily, first be friend with him understand him, if you think that this is the person than go for it.

• don't think about him.. exercise.. be confident in yourself that you are amazing and hot.. and he is an asshole.. study.. find a hobby..

• Okay so Im sorry to say, thats how a lot of guys are now, they're sex driven and it really does blow but you're young and have probably have a bright future, head up, its hard now but know it will get better

What Girls Said 1

• Depending on how/why you broke up. If he did something bad then you deserve so much better, but if it was out of the blue and you still have fealimgs for him just hang with friends and time will heal.