What to do about my ex texting me?

It's so weird. I hadn't thought about him in months until tonight earlier laying in bed. I had tried for months to contact him and he initially engaged in conversation but it died out and he ignored me after the last few attempts. I felt so hurt and best to best to move on. Randomly he texts me in the middle of the night​ right before I get up to use the washroom. I never wake up in the middle of the night. He said hey sorry for ignoring your last text call me some time soon. I kind of laughed to myself as I had tried so hard. I had worked so hard to both contact and to try and forget him. I think he might have been drunk or something. I said if you really mean that you can call me anytime. I don't expect a call. He will be on my mind of course again now. How do I erase him?

12
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• Block his number so he can't text you anymore and just continue on your life as you did before.

• :( yeah you're right.