Am I genderfluid?

some Days i think "i'm obviously not a Girl" but then the Days after i think "i'm a Girl" and some i think "i Might be none" or "i don't know what i am but i'm just me"

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Do you have a "Y" chromosome? If not, then you are biologically a female. Socially, it's become trendy to mix and match based on how one feels, instead of what is.

• honestly i couldn't care less about Trends and What's Popular or not. i was just wondering if It were a possibility and by the Way, Gender and sex aren't really related :0 but i could be wrong

• Tbh I don't really understand the thing about "feeling" like a certain gender, only reason I "think" I'm a man is cuz I have a dick, but if I didn't I'd think I was a girl

What Girls Said 1

• You are probably genderfluid. I'm the same way.

• thanks for actually answering the question!! why are guys only thinking sexual organ = Gender. ._. or, "you're trying to be cool" excuse you i'm not.