How do I get my ex boyfriend to stop talking to me?

he broke up with me and he wants to get back together and i really just want him to move on from me.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• sit with him and ask about life and stuff in the end if he brings it up then just tell him nicely that you guys have to move on. This way is good because in the end even you will know what you really want. just blocking them is just the worst way to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him (via call or text) to stop all contact and then block him. If he persists, it could qualify as harassment, at which point you could get a restraining order.

What Guys Said 4

• Tell em' he had a chance, his dumb fault, and you dont offer "do-overs". You have more class and respect for yourself than that (then you can't take him back because he'll know you dont respect yourself and he won't either).

• Restraining order of course haha, I'm joking. Just block him on all social media.

• tell him to call. me lol I got you

• block him

What Girls Said 2

• tell him you're dating someone else

• block him.. only way he's going to get the hint if his messages aren't going through..