Why do guys cheat?

why do guys cheat instead of just leaving there girlfriend and going for the bitch who's better?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men cheat because of lust ( They allow the lustful desires to take a toll or control on themselves instead of getting help which is the same for women when they cheat) and they don't leave there woman because that woman is special to them while the other woman is just for sex.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Both sex's cheat. They are horn dogs, not happy in current relationship, not sexualy satisfied, lost attraction, a a-hole, à womanizer, or just loves doing it etc... Just try not to dwell on it, not worth your time, move on. Don't lose hope, not all men (and women) are cheaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Believe it or not it's not just guys who do that

0|2
    0|0
  • GUYS don't cheat. a few might. But you can't point the majority because of a minority.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wonder if the nice guys that women don't date do cheat. I doubt all men cheat just as all women aren't loyal either.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know why those guys do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz they think they can get away with it cuz they don't really care about you

0|0
    0|0
  • because they love there partner thus return , a passing fancy is a passing fancy

0|0
    0|0
  • Only shitty guys cheat. They aren't worth your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only shitty guys cheat. They aren't worth your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason girls cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao why do women cheat? and hey guess what stop being so ignorant women cheat to

0|0
    0|0
    • i didn't fucking say only guys cheat did i, i know women cheat aswell, its very common, i just wanted to know where guys are coming from when they do cheat, don't instantly assume shit, stop being ignorant

• Women are even worse. They'll cheat anytime a better option comes along since they're always looking for an upgrade.

0|0
    0|0