• Mom
    45%(9)55%(17)Vote73%(8)
  • Daddie
    20%(4)16%(5)Vote9%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• My mom and I have a lot in common but she's more of an annoying coworker than a preferred relative. Me and my dad get along well enough but I feel like I wasn't really what he had hoped for.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol... I was a tomboy when I was younger n my dad hated how my mom babied... I kinda think the same bout my dad... but don't really care what my mom thinks of me

• Show All
    • I guess you and @Storm1990 share the same mom lmfao.

• can I just say I really like your name

What Guys Said 6

• D) Neither

2|0
    0|0
  • None... both of them can die for all i care... but the fuckers refuse to. and im honor bound as a child, not to "help" them...
    its sad... all i can do is kick em out of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was closer with my mom.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dad.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of close are we talking about ere?

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom and I have a lot in common but she's more of an annoying coworker than a preferred relative. Me and my dad get along well enough but I feel like I wasn't really what he had hoped for.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I only have my mother

2|0
    0|0
  • my mother... in fact she's the only parent I've ever had, my dad is still alive but i don't have anything to do with him... for reasons i won't disclose on here..., im getting married in over a month and he won't be there like a dad should be for his daughter. which is sad but im 26 now, and made it this far without him... He better not wait til i have my own kids and try to play the loving grandfather... its already too late for that . he tried that with my sister when she became a mother, and she told him to stay away from her and her daughters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. i'm very physically affectionate with my mom. not so with my dad. but my dad gets my lame jokes more often, and is a bit more sensitive. so I don't know. i love them both.

0|0
    0|0
  • mom, then stepdad, then dad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely my dad. I have never really had a good relationship with my mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be closer with my dad, now it's my mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very lucky cuz I'm very close with most of my family members.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mom, always.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was adopted by a single mother, who later married a woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • wow.. you must be a boat load of estrogen, stemming from a sea of it... goddamn.

• D - brother

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm closer to my dad.

0|0
    0|0
  • my mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • dadda :)

0|0
    0|0