Ex said she can't talk to me anymore?

we broke up after 2 years. She started dating and we stayed friends for few weeks but i couldnt talk with her anymore because i still cared about her and it slowed down my process of healing so i said we should talk to each other after a month. 2 weeks went by she broke up. She came and texted me and sai she felt bad and missed me. We started talking for 2 days and she came to see me, but at night she texted me saying she can't talk to me anymore and i said why she said i affected her too much. Since then its been 5 days no contact and i miss her because i had already accepted that we remain friends. Im hurting little bit because i dont really want to say goodbye, but i gotta respect her decision. Is this really goodbye?

21
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• ditch that snake! she was just trying to stir you up so that she could feel needed. now that she's recovered, she's losing you. don't pay her a second thought. she won't pay one to you

• How in the world is she going to start dating and then come back saying she missed you yes it's goodbye that's sad

What Guys Said 1

• Yes and it's for the best. Keep your exes where they belong, in the past. It's over. You and ger will never ever be together ever again. You will never kiss her, you will never touch her, and you will never speak to her again. She might as well be a complete stranger now. If you hold onto the past it's just going to hinder you from moving on and finding the right person for you.