Am I the only one who stalks their ex and/or bf/gf?

My boyfriend well ex and I have been broken up for about a month now and I stalk him. At first I thought it was a phase but now I realize it's an obsession. I've done the same thing with my ex before this one as well. What should I do? I'm becoming overly obsessed to the point where I even started stalking his friends social media to figure out what he was doing as well. Am I the only one who stalks their ex and/or bf/gf?

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens you want to be around them but nead to hang with your friends or talk with friend's to help move on

• It's not as bad as it was in the beginning. We just broke up so it's been about three weeks since we've last communicated and I can't help but wonder what he's doing, if he's missing me or worried about me like I am with him. We went from sleeping together every night and now I'm sleeping alone. Pretty weird when you thought it would be forever with someone and then forever ends in two years.

• *Cries in Spanish*

• Well be glad it wasn't 10 years latter

Most Helpful Girl

• I legit stalk every guy I ever liked online at least every 3-5 months. lol!

• Lmfao! Girl me too 😫

• Sometimes I second guess myself so I go to their profiles and come to terms that they still ain't shit lol. Then I feel a sense or relief!

• Lmfao! Same here omg. I thought I was in this alone!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe you should try to talk to someone and get some help. It doesn't sound healthy for you or your ex

• LOL. Sounds so funny but it's like mild stalking. Like I stalk his social media pages i. e snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, twitter. When he's on Xbox I'll log onto my brothers account and join the chat parties my ex is in and listen to the conversations. I'm not waiting outside his house or following him to stores and things.

• It still doesn't sound good, it sounds creepy. It doesn't matter if it's physical or only social media, the idea is the same. I would be very bothered if I was your ex. Get some help please

• Thanks for your opinion.

• Its been 3 weeks too since my ex boyfriend broke up with me.
    I have the same u r not the only one!!! I litteraly stalk everything, also his past, now i know when he and his other ex had together, which month and date, i also made a stalk account on instagram so i can watch his insta story etc, i think i am starting to be paranoide..

• you'll get over it

• lucky lad

• You seriously have nothing better to do then stock your ex

• No. What's life without him

• Ok thanks.

• Stalking him is just a waste of time you could use much more effectivelly

• if i found out my ex was stalking, id get a restraining order

• So you'd get a restraining order if your ex was stalking your social media? The police would laugh.

• yeah, that shit is CREEEEEPYYYYY

What Girls Said 2

• No not really. I move on with my life.

• i dont stalk anymore